Published by Construction Industry Institute, 1995
This framework provides a mechanism to respond to or to lead organizational change and, although designed specifically for supervisory development, the framework is valid for all types of training, education and development.
Steps to establishing the framework:
- Establishing and demonstrating commitment
- Identification of critical supervisory competencies
- Emphasizing supervisor selection
- Identification of supervisory performance improvement goals
- Creation and delivery of supervisory development programs
- Assessment of performance
- Periodic review and adjustment
To purchase the full report, click here.
Categories: Workforce Development