Career Opportunities at NCCER
NCCER has an immediate opening for an Editorial/Administrative Assistant. This individual provides administrative support to the Product Development Department, including, but not limited to:
- Keeping inventory of NCCER library by replenishing titles, ordering new books when available and ensuring copies of all books and materials are available in-house
- Arranging conferences, meetings, travel reservations and catering for department personnel
- Assisting in the preparation, production and organization of committee meetings
- Maintaining annualized budget, associated spreadsheets and budget binders with director
- Maintaining project-related files and departmental contracts
- Maintaining mailing lists, Subject Matter Expert rosters and other related databases
The individual also provides editorial assistance through:
- Serving as primary editor on the product catalog and coordinating various design aspects with the Marketing department
- Performing curriculum crosswalks and alignments to support development initiatives
- Coordinating work with publisher and test development partner
The ideal candidate will be professional, able to work independently, have excellent communication and organizational skills and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines at one time.
An undergraduate degree and background in editorial work is preferred. Proficiency in word-processing, presentations and spreadsheets (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite), Adobe Acrobat and database applications is required.
Start ASAP after selection. Position open until filled. To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workforce Development Manager
NCCER has an immediate opening for a Workforce Development Manager. The ideal candidate will be a people and service-oriented individual with demonstrated public speaking abilities and experience. The position requires a self-starter with experience handling multiple duties and deadlines, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and effectively with all levels of executives, management and staff. The ability to research and organize statistical and anecdotal data and experience managing and preparing schedules, budgets and reports are required. A Bachelor’s Degree and the ability to travel are also required.
Major duties of this position include:
- Assisting and collaborating with the department director and team in managing and supporting operational plans, projects, staff, budget, schedules and reports;
- Acting as a liaison to sponsors, committees and industry to promote NCCER initiatives;
- Researching and synthesizing workforce-related statistics and information for use in presentations and other documents.
Start ASAP after selection. Position open until filled. To apply send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
NCCER is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free workplace. Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefit package.