Career Opportunities at NCCER
NCCER has an immediate opening for a marketing intern. This is a part-time, paid position, and only students currently enrolled in a program are eligible to apply.
This internship is a great opportunity for a student interested in gaining work experience in a highly energetic marketing department for an international organization. As an intern, you will be expected to work quickly and efficiently in cross-functional teams and meet deadlines.
Job duties will include:
- Assist in writing and editing copy for advertisements, articles, blogs and social media
- Research and present current industry trends
- Organize, maintain and update marketing PowerPoint presentations
- Record monthly marketing metrics
- Organize files, photos and videos
- Archive publication tear sheets and magazine library
- Assist in packing for trade shows and gathering collateral
- Other duties as assigned; this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite 5 or above (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) a plus
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Be detail oriented, organized and professional with the ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and meet deadlines
- The employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Dependable in attendance and performance
Start ASAP after selection. Position open until filled. To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top
NCCER is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free workplace. Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefit package.