Construction Workforce Development Professional program
Now more than ever, the construction industry needs qualified construction workforce development professionals to manage the growing need for a skilled workforce.
NCCER’s new Construction Workforce Development Professional assessment evaluates and validates the knowledge and skills of your organization's workforce development professionals.
The Construction Workforce Development Professional training and certification program is the first of its kind in the construction industry. Raise the standard and make sure your workforce development professionals are trained today. Total program length: 12 modules / 140 hours.
Trainee Guide – ISBN: 978-0-9975705-0-2
Instructor Copy – ISBN: 978-0-9975705-2-6
Module topics include:
- Orientation to Construction Workforce Development
- Communicating Effectively
- Policies, Procedures and Program Integrity
- Skilled Professional Training
- Registered Apprenticeship Programs
- Managing Training
- Training Program Development and Administration
- Financial Management and Budgeting
- Workforce Recruitment
- Workforce Development Business Plan
- Marketing, Public Relations and Community Outreach
- Workforce Development Program Evaluation
This trainee guide is intended to be used in conjunction with the Construction Workforce Development Professional Certification assessment. Although training module completions will be recorded in the NCCER Registry if taught under an NCCER certified instructor at an accredited organization, the assessment must be successfully completed through an Accredited Assessment Center for the candidate to be eligible for NCCER certification.
In order for you to provide NCCER credentials to students taking Construction Workforce Development Professional, you must meet the following requirements:
- Submit the Construction Workforce Development Professional Certification application
- Pass the Construction Workforce Development Professional Certification assessment
- Be an NCCER Certified Craft Instructor