Back to Upcoming EventsRSS
Rigger/Signal Person Practical Examiner - Aug.Date:
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: Pasadena, Texas
The Rigger/Signal Person Practical Examiner Program (RSPEP) certifies individuals through the NCCER Rigger and Signal Person Operator Certification Program to deliver rigger and signal person practical examinations. Certified Rigger/Signal Person Practical Examiners (RSPE) must be affiliated with an NCCER Rigger/Signal Person Endorsed Accredited Assessment Center.
The RSPEP provides training on:
- Requirements, responsibilities and liabilities of the Rigger and Signal Person Certification Program;
- Confidentiality requirements of the Program
- Matching assessments to the appropriate practical examinations;
- Application of practical exam procedures;
- Setup and administration of all levels of rigger and signal person practical examinations;
- Required paperwork;
- Policies and procedures of the Program.
Click here to register for the Rigger/Signal Person Practical Examiner Program.