Back to Upcoming EventsRSS
CURT Young Professionals SummitDate:
7/27/2015 - 7/28/2015 |
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Location: Orlando, Florida
The CURT Young Professionals are the VOICE of the next generation of the construction industry – Owners, Contractors, Engineers, and Designers. The primary purpose of CURT’s Young Professionals committee is to promote the goals of the Construction Users Roundtable, to foster influential networks of Owner and Construction Organizations, and to assist in the development of the industry’s young talent.
They focus on building meaningful relationships, identifying development needs of the construction workforce, and presenting opportunities for improving the way we build. The Young Professionals committee strives to engage upcoming leaders within the construction industry to enable effective collaboration between current and future industry professionals and provide a forum to develop the young professionals of today into effective leaders of tomorrow.
Who Should Attend?
Young Professionals employed by owners, contractors and other industry organizations who want to develop meaningful leadership skills and become better connected within the construction industry. We also welcome students pursuing construction-related careers. Attendees will be provided with tangible leadership and career development training as well as an opportunity to become better connected with other future leaders in the construction industry.
Why Should You Send Your Young Professionals?
- Develop Leadership & Decision Making Skills - CURT YPs can enhance leadership and management skills through active participation in CURT's broad portfolio of development tools.
- Build a Network and Create Meaningful Relationships with Future Leaders - CURT YPs can establish lasting relationships with existing and future industry leaders.
- Gain Valuable Perspective - CURT YPs have the unique opportunity to broaden their understanding of what it takes to succeed by viewing the industry through the collaborative lens of Owners and their industry partners.
- Learn About Maintaining a Good Work/Life Balance from a successful senior level Owner.
- Discover the Importance of Networking with a Purpose - CURT YPs learn how to make the best of every conversation.
- Earn up to 8 Professional Development Hours/Continuing Education Units.
For more infomration regarding lodging and transportation, view the CURT Newsletter here. To register for this event, please visit the CURT website.