Back to Upcoming EventsRSS
SCOAR Program Meeting 2016Date:
2/2/2016 - 2/4/2016 |
7:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
For more information and to register, visit http://www.scoar.org/2014/11/program-meetingsafety-summitowners-forum-ft-lauderdale-fl/.
- BOARD of DIRECTORS MTG–Feb 2, 7:30-10:00am
- OWNERS FORUM–Feb 2, 10:15am-2:00pm. Owner Members only–benchmark and compare best practices. Topic is “Pond Closure Strategies”.
- SCOAR COMMITTEE MEETINGS–FEB 2, 10:15-Noon.
- MEMBER NETWORKING GOLF–Feb 2, 1:00-5:15pm. Play Plantation Preserve Golf course & Club. Casual, informal, fun golf with your fellow members! 1:oopm Shotgun start! 7050 West Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL 33317.
- MEET & GREET Wed–Feb 2, 5:30-7:30pm. Meet new attendees and greet your friends at the Embassy Suites managers reception being held in the E-Spot Lounge. This is the opportunity to network and build relationships.
- PROGRAM MEETING–Feb 3, 7:30am-4:15pm
- SOCIAL–Feb 3, 5:30-7:30pm–Gather to socialize in the E-Spot Lounge.
- SAFETY SUMMIT–Feb 4, 7:30-Noon–3rd Annual Safety Summit. Safety is table stakes in our business. Learn from industry safety leaders–Summit theme is “Safety Leadership!