Order Books & Modules
Ways to Order
Traditional Books & Modules
There are multiple options for instructors/organizations to order printed books & modules from Pearson:
- Industry and business should contact (800) 922-0579 ext. 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colleges, government and associations should contact (800) 922-0579
- K-12 (secondary) customers should contact (800) 848-9500 or K12CustomerService@pearson.com
- Existing customers, use OASIS 2.0.
First time customers: you will need to first call the corresponding number above, set up an account and obtain your 11-digit Pearson account number to receive discounted business pricing. An account can only be opened when placing an order.
Custom Book & Module Orders
Pearson Collections allows an instructor/organization to create custom books and order in bulk. For customers who want classroom sets of specific modules instead of full textbooks.
- There is an order minimum of 10 custom books
- Digital copies can be added by selecting the option when ordering
- Printed custom books take 3 weeks to fulfill
- Digital PDFs are available within 5 days
- Custom covers available
- Quantity-based pricing available
NOTE: When you create a custom book in Collections, it will take 24–48 hours to receive the custom ISBN to use for placing the order.
Individuals Purchasing Books or Modules
There are two options for individuals wanting to order printed, traditional textbooks or specific printed modules
- Call the Pearson ordering department at (800) 947-7700
Optimize your classroom time, while accelerating knowledge for learners. NCCERconnect works to provide learners with always-available access to online training materials, including videos, interactives, a rich eText, practice quizzes and other engaging content.
- Mobile access to the eText also allows for learning on-the-go.
- Instructors can get started quickly with pre-built assignments, use the robust course tools for class management, and track student participation and results through the online gradebook.
- Designed to help learner engagement in any classroom, whether a blended, virtual or traditional classroom environment.
Pearson's Instructor Resource Center (IRC)
- Register one time to set up your login credentials for the Instructor Resource Center, NCCERconnect and Pearson Collections
- Once registered, access is for all NCCER crafts
- Current NCCERconnect and Pearson Collections users can use their logins for the Instructor Resource Center
Pearson’s IRC offers instructor resources including:
- Lesson Plans (where available)
- Performance Profile Sheets
First time accessing?
Contact your Pearson Executive Director to get a password to the IRC.
For Pearson product support, customer assistance or questions about ordering books, please choose the best option below based on your organization type:
- Industry and business customers: (800) 922-0579 ext. 5 or email@example.com
- Colleges, government and associations customers: (800) 922-0579
- K-12 (secondary) customers: (800) 848-9500 or K12CustomerService@pearson.com
- Credit support service: (800) 232-6556 or firstname.lastname@example.org