News Brief: Upcoming NCCER Craft Expirations for 2024
Several editions of NCCER curricula are scheduled to expire on June 30, 2024:
- Core 5th Edition (includes Basic Safety – Construction Site Safety Orientation)
- Advanced Electrical Topics 2nd Edition
- Advanced Electrical Topics 3rd Edition
- Electronic Systems Technician 3rd Edition, Levels 3 and 4
- Managing Electrical Hazards 3rd Edition
- Managing Electrical Hazards 4th Edition
Click here to view the full list of current and recent NCCER curriculum and their expiration dates.
NCCER’s curricula are frequently revised to ensure content stays up-to-date with industry best practices, codes and other relevant changes in the craft.
Per NCCER’s craft expiration policy, when a new edition of a curriculum is published, the previous edition of that title expires three years after the final level of the revision is released. When a craft title has expired, it is no longer available for credentials.