News Brief: Upcoming NCCER Craft Expirations for 2023
Several previous editions of NCCER curricula are scheduled to expire on July 1st, 2023:
- Electrical 8th Edition, Levels 1-4
- HVAC 4th Edition, Levels 1-4
- Pipefitting 3rd Edition, Levels 1-4
- Project Management 2nd Edition, Level 1
- Sheet Metal 3rd Edition, Levels 1-4
- Your Role in the Green Environment 3rd Edition
Click here to view the full list of current and recent NCCER curriculum and their expiration dates.
NCCER’s curricula are frequently revised to ensure content stays up-to-date with industry best practices, codes and other relevant changes in the craft.
Per NCCER’s craft expiration policy, when a new edition of a curriculum is published, the previous edition of that title expires three years after the final level of the revision is released. When a craft title has expired, it is no longer accepted for credentials and the updated edition must be used.
For more information on the most recent version of these titles and how to purchase them, visit their respective craft page or contact your Pearson executive director.