Fast Track Program
NCCER’s Fast Track program is the perfect fit for community colleges, community-based training programs, associations and adult education programs. The Fast Track program is based on NCCER Core, which is an introduction to the construction industry and provides instruction in basic safety, construction math, tools, construction drawings, material handling, employability skills, and more. Training modules in the Core curriculum, like NCCER craft training programs, includes knowledge and performance testing.
NCCER's Fast Track Program
The Fast Track program is set up to provide entry-level knowledge and skills that prepare individuals to enter the construction industry. It can be taught on an accelerated schedule (four weeks) to help get individuals work ready. This program provides the opportunity for successful completers to receive industry-recognized credentials, including OSHA 10, NCCER Core and Construction Site Safety Orientation.
Fast Track Program Details
Learners completing this program will be able to:
- Understand the importance of safety in the construction industry
- Demonstrate knowledge of OSHA regulations and safe practices on construction work sites
- Communicate effectively and apply critical thinking, effective problem solving and social skills
- Solve measurement- and math-related problems relevant to construction
- Read and understand basic construction drawings
- Handle materials safely on job sites
- Identify, inspect, and use different types of rigging slings and hardware
Get in Touch
Need assistance or want to learn more about NCCER's Fast Track Program? Contact a member of our Workforce Development Solutions team by clicking Contact Us button.