NCCER Announces 2021 Board of Trustees
ALACHUA, Fla. — NCCER elected Stephen Toups, president of Turner Industries in Baton Rouge, Louisiana as its 2021 board of trustees’ chairman and the first to serve a two-year term. Toups will succeed Michael Bennett, vice president of The Cianbro Companies in Pittsfield, Maine, who remains a member of the executive committee and is the co-chair of the newly founded Past Chairman’s Council.
Other members of the 2021 board of trustees’ executive committee include Scott Marshall, senior group director – people operations Americas of Worley as the 2021 vice chairman and Monique V. Ford, CPA as treasurer.
In addition, Brendan McAndrews, chief operations officer of McAndrews Glass, joins the board of trustees as the Associated Builders and Contractors’ appointee from their executive committee.
NCCER’s board of trustees consists of representatives from contractors, owners and partner associations. All trustees are recognized for their expertise in construction or construction-related issues and serve one- to three-year terms. Three seats on the board are designated specifically for leaders in career and technical education, which helps NCCER continue to strengthen its alignment with education.
Additional 2021 board of trustees members include:
• Nicole Calamaio, senior vice president/chief human resources officer, Sundt Construction
• David Chapin, president, Willmar Electric Service
• J. Charles Dabadie, Americas regional manufacturing manager, ExxonMobil
• Alicia Edsen, talent development director, Kiewit Corporation
• Connie Fabré, president and CEO, Greater Baton Rouge Industry Alliance, Inc.
• Daniel Groves, director of strategic initiatives, Construction Users Roundtable
• Glen Gulino, executive vice president, operations, ISC Constructors
• Raymond Issa, Ph.D., professor and director, University of Florida’s M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management
• Michael Kenig, vice chairman, Holder Construction
• Tyler London, U.S. Gulf Coast regional director for engineering and maintenance and global maintenance expertise center director, Dow
• Jeff Lynn, interim president, Central Alabama Community College
• Sam Lyon, principal vice president and global workforce services manager, Bechtel
• Stephen P. Mulva, Ph.D., director, Construction Industry Institute
• Ken Nixon, general manager MTAP – Gulf of Mexico, Shell Deepwater Gulf of Mexico
• Tony Rader, vice president, National Roofing Partners
• Rudy Ramirez, vice president, talent acquisition and talent management, Zachry Group
• Robin Renschen, director of learning and development, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
• Tricia Thibodeaux, project director, Fluor
• Chelle Travis, executive director, SkillsUSA
• LeAnn Wilson, executive director, Association for Career and Technical Education
About NCCER — NCCER is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) education foundation created by the construction industry to develop standardized curriculum and assessments with portable credentials and certifications for skilled craft professionals. NCCER provides a comprehensive workforce development system that includes accreditation, training, assessment, certification and career development solutions for the construction and maintenance industries. For more information, visit www.nccer.org or contact NCCER customer service at 888.622.3720.