News Brief: NCCER Announces Winners of 2022 Core Toolbox Grant
The National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) in conjunction with the Bechtel Group Foundation and Stanley Black & Decker are proud to announce the winners of the 2022 NCCER Core Toolbox Grant.
The 2022 Core Toolbox grant recipients are:
- Mike Burkett of Cullman Area Technology Academy (Cullman, Alabama)
- Jerry Jones of Koliganek School (Koliganek, Alaska)
- Dave Severn of Peoria High School, (Peoria, Arizona)
- Suzanne Vann of Tom P. Haney Technical College (Panama City, Florida)
- Dan Hoover of Triton High School (Erwin, North Carolina)
- Darmin Jeffers of Rocky Mount High school (Rocky Mount, North Carolina)
- Sandra Rodriguez of Harlingen CISD (Harlingen, Texas)
- Matthew Rose of Mountain Empire Community College (Big Stone Gap, Virginia)
The eight winners were chosen from more than 150 grant applicants.
Along with the grant winners, the Bechtel Group Foundation awarded an additional NCCER Core Toolbox to Jonathan McCullough of Locklin Technical College (Milton, Florida) through a drawing that occurred as part of the 2022 SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.